Skills And Tools:
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel.
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
- Drive winning team sales and service performance through daily coaching and training.
- Champion the ongoing professional development and growth of the store team while creating an inspiring culture for learning.
- Be responsible for the retail operation activities for all store.
- Operations Excellence. Ensure all operations, inventory, procedures and company processes are being implemented.
- Scheduling/evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of all outlet staff focused on continuous personal development and success.
- Think entrepreneurially to creatively plan events to engage new customers, strengthen relationships and build brand recognition.
- Bachelor's Degree
- +5 years’ experience
- Must have directly related store management experience within the Retail Industry (Preferable in furnishings, Textile, Furniture)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Managerial & Leadership skill
- Must have knowledge using Microsoft Office.
- Good English communication skill
- People-oriented and able to build up cross-functional lead teams