Skills And Tools:
- Monitoring billing activities, performance management, and production standards and quality of results
- Providing technical assistance to staff in order to initiate billing to all appropriate payer types
- Analyzes data for bill presentation based on requirements and reviews claims for quality
- Works to prepare or supervise the preparation of processes and bill presentation to ensure quality and accuracy
- Stays up to date on State regulations, and implements changes regarding claims and billing requirements
- Bachelor degree of Medicine is a must
- Proven experience at the same title in hospitals or Insurance companies.
- Previous experience in a relevant field is preferred.
- Good command of English language.
- Strong communication skills.
- Medical Devices Sales Represen...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Medical Contract ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Sales & Marketing Medical Devi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago