Skills And Tools:
- Define project scope and requirements; resources, budget and time, plan project lifecycle and schedule for project implementation.
- Pre-Project: Understand clients’ needs, define project scope, and analyze risk and expectations. Agree on commitment, models of production, and QA, define Projects’ key milestones.
- Executing Project: manage kick-off meetings, regular progress meetings, and report projects plan updates.
- Post-Project: create project post-mortem, underlying causes of problems, or process improvements.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Facilitate project definition of scope, goals, and deliverables to subordinates/Coordinators.
- Constantly monitor and report on project updates to all stakeholders in progress meetings.
- Track project milestones and ensure project deliverables on time with the required quality standards.
- Track and maintain project costs.
- Responsible for maximizing resource utilization.
- Maintain technical and project documentation.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, and related fields is a plus.
- From 3-5 years of experience in a similar field
- Fluent in English; spoken and written.
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Very good decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of project management principles and techniques
- Knowledge of customer relationship management.
- Financial skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Mastering CAT tools
- Advanced knowledge about MT/PE tools and industry technological tools
- Project Manager For Infrastruc...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago