Skills And Tools:
- Participate in creating the SLA for the different applications
- Develop internal team schedule for managing on call, and application ownership and communicate to business
- Provide first line support to Users by providing analysis and resolution for routine operational application issues.
- Provide the suitable solutions for any application issue within the agreed on SLA and based on the criticality of the issue.
- Monitor the corporate applications to ensure service availability 24/7
- Record and track incidents, complaints or requests. Ensure that problem tickets raised in the right channel are clearly documented and articulated.
- Collaborate with other IT teams in problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Support deployment of process enhancements by working with business on data collection and training key users on new functionality.
- Perform testing of solutions delivered development team to address process improvements with business process owners, and coordinate with development team for issue resolution.
- Provide end user trainings for new modules/implementations.
- Participate in analysis for new changes and required operational enhancements.
- Result Oriented
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Previous experience in:
- C#, X++, Business Intelligence, MS SQL Server
- Agile Methodologies, Design Patterns.
2- Used Tools:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
- Dynamics NAV Technical & Funct...Confidential Company - Hawally, Kuwait5 days ago