Skills And Tools:
- Delivering effective support to the department and ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR function.
- Carrying out the recruitment process by sourcing candidates via different recruitment channels internally and externally.
- Conduct Phone Screenings.
- Conducting HR Interviews for different levels.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Responsible for engaging employees to the company with different activities (Outings, Birthdays, etc.)
- Keeping team members up to date and informed about the latest company, news, and developments.
- Responsible for collecting feedback from all employees quarterly through surveys.
- Responsible for the onboarding process of newly hired employees.
- Schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Liaise with other departments or functions.
- Execute any other task requested from the direct manager.
- Any other Task that the Manager requires
- Bachelor's degree is a must.
- From 0 to 2 year of experience in the HR field.
- HR Certification is a must.
- Management degree is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Very good interpersonal skills; presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Self Motivated.
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago