Skills And Tools:
- Manage sales call and sales leads with hospitals/specialist centers.
- Build relationships and maintain strong network with existing accounts to support customers' requirements and future needs.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to understand the benefits and use of medical devices as well as supporting workshops and launch of new products, roadshow and other sales leads.
- Provide product technical support in Operating Theatre cases.
- Communicate between sales, marketing and support teams to improve customer experience.
- Collect, analyze and present field sales insights to assist with strategy planning and implementation and gain clear understanding to grow market share.
- Update sales report on daily activities/events to the management.
- Achieve certification of clinical specialist status by following the training process and gaining case experience (one part of this training will be in abroad, in English)
- Provide technical support to clinicians during procedures
- Master and demonstrate procedural steps for all involved physicians and staff at sites
- Assist cath lab personnel with set-up and break-down for procedures and with product handling/inventory management
- Implement field-based physician and staff training programs
- Must understand PER process and provide related information and feedback in clear, complete manner
- Allocate the resource of Therapy specialist when necessary.
- Collaborate with implanting centers to help optimize clinical outcomes for their patients.
- Facilitate communication among the heart team that must work together effectively to screen patients, procedure scheduling, and optimal clinical outcomes
- Manage logistics between implanting sites and dealers related to procedural support
- Develop action plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) by analyzing case volumes at each site and other analytics, and discuss plans and issues with the management to help the organization achieve its sales goals
- Upon selection of the new accounts by the management team, oversee administrative process for new accounts and dealers including schedule management, inventory handling, expectation setting, contracting, and education of stakeholders.
- Identify future physician proctors and develop them
- Coordinate physician proctors to activate new centers
- Keep medical team informed about patient selection criteria, focusing on differentiation
- Share own experience with physicians to help them refine patient selection
- Carry out messaging campaigns and data sharing as directed by Marketing or Training
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge through regular self-study and actively share information and updates with colleagues
- Gathers primary intelligence and market data
- Enter case information and activity data in Salesforce.com and other potential planning and impact measurement platforms.
- Sales skills
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Degree in Science, Bio-Science, Health-Science or Pharmacy; is preferred
- Knowledge of medical device in cardiology is preferred.
- Medical Director - Medical Bac...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago