Skills And Tools:
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon. We need an exceptionally talented Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
As a Recruiter you will work with a team of recruiters, PM’s and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
You will successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize your time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Key job responsibilities
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• Possess strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver a pipeline of both internal and external candidates
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 3+ years of technical recruiting in high volume and high hiring bar environment experience
- Experience building candidate sourcing and closing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience working In-House / Agency / Search Firm or 24/7 Recruiting Operations with progressive full life cycle experience
- Professional Fluency in English
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow among candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team
- Strong communication , organizational and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced ambiguous environment with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Experience communicating with varying level of stakeholders
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Human Resources Administrative...TheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates21 days ago
- Human Resources Payroll Coordi...TheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates21 days ago