Skills And Tools:
- Supervise and direct subordinates in the process of preparing financial statements and reports.
- Monitor APs and ARs and ensure collections and payments are done properly and on time.
- Ensure company’s collection and payment systems are following and implemented.
- Prepare and forecast the company’s future cash flow, revenues and expenses.
- Supervise and direct the accounting records.
- Establish and implement financial and accounting systems.
- Develop the required policies and procedures for enhancing the accounting and financial system.
- Conduct internal audits on the financial statement production process.
- Assist in the development of financial statements and payroll.
- Train and coach all subordinates in the accounting department.
- Evaluate the performance of all subordinates and advice on how to raise it.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field, or an equivalent
- +10-year experience in a manufacturing business.
- combination of education, training, and experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as
- other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ERP systems and accounting software
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia5 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago