Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API.
- Help in architecting and developing new features following our product roadmap.
- Exercise leadership in project architecture & code quality.
- Follow coding best-practices.
- Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices.
- Work with product management to take detailed story-driven requirements and implement them using modern design and coding best practices.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years experience developing native mobile for Android.
- Experience with Java and Kotlin.
- Good experience of OOP & POP.
- Experience with crash reporting and application logging solutions.
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Shipped production quality Android applications.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Experience with TDD.
- Understanding of analytics.
- Solid understanding of Gitflow.
- Experience with fitness business is a plus.
- Android DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago