Skills And Tools:
- Create, monitor and control all procedures and
- forms for the recordation of fixed assets
- Follow up the compilation of branches costs into fixed asset accounts, and close it once the related projects have been completed.
- Establish coding and numbering system for all items to
- Ensure accuracy and promptness of the work.
- Calculate actual depreciation of fixed assets in accordance with Etara shop policies and internal regulations.
- Analyze rate of consumption of assets and classify it.
- Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
- Conduct a periodic impairment review for the intangible
- Recommend disposed of the fixed assets to management if it’s should be.
- Supervise the documentary system of the assets and
- Supervise the general ledger, general accounting and closing activities in a timely manner to ensure the integrity of data by Supervise all records of income and expenses in all its forms on a daily basis with the guidance of accounts according items in the budget.
- Handle invoices together with related documents according to normal procedures.
- Processes invoices/vouchers within closely defined procedures.
- Verifies calculations, checks or allocates codes, checks or
- Obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents. Updates all relevant ledgers.
- Post the manual Journal Entries transactions into the general ledger, and ensure that all Sub-Ledgers are entered in due time.
- Control the month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables and reconciliations.
- Prepare accounts documents system for statutory external audit, as required by the auditors.
- Supervise documentary system of the GL and ensuring compliance with the company's policy and internal control standards.
- Submit various reports to support and facilitate the decision making Quarterly reports to analyze account numbers periodically and it submitted to the direct manager.
- Monthly reports which calculate all of Analyzing "letter for credit" accounts, Analyzing the accounts "Merchandise by Road", Analysis of" prepaid expenses" accounts, Analysis of " payable accounts ", Employees petty cash analysis.
- Education: University degree (Finance – Accounting)
- Experience: 2: 5 years’ experience
- Training: Accounting Course - Cost Calculations
- Negotiations Skills.
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia6 days ago
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago