Skills And Tools:
- Lead the development of communication materials for our diverse range of programs, including program profiles to be used online, program reports and updates to clients and partners including infographics, and internal program communications materials.
- Provide communications support to program staff.
- Maintain a database of media organizations and contacts within them.
- Manage the company’s or organization’s social media communications.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with media representatives in multiple types of media outlets.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Write, edit and distribute various types of content, including material for a website, press releases, marketing material and other types of content that take the message to the public.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Education: University degree or equivalent (Preferably a related degree).
- Industry experience: 1-3 years of experience in relevant capacity.
- Technical Skills:
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Personal Skills:
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent client-facing, relationship building and communication skills.
- Technology skills: Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other needed computer skills.
- Language skills: Able to easily and fluently communicate in English & Arabic Language [both verbally and written].
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Through emails, over the phone or face-to-face situations.)
- Marketing Manager (MARKET LEAD...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago