Skills And Tools:
- Recruiting the most qualified and fitting candidates for every position.
- Build HR Department Including all HR Process , Policies ,Forms & Fundamentals
- Initiate & Updating the organization chart.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed through the personnel cycle.
- Maintaining and recording payroll effects (penalties, absence, deductions)
- Preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Initiating & Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Responsible for all Personnel documents and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities
- Conducting annual salary surveys.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget and evaluation program.
- Developing, revising and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Creating, revising and maintaining company policy and internal rules.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Ensures employees discipline.
- Coordinating with other departments to track the work flow through reports.
- BSc in law, business administration or Human resources.
- 4 - 6 years of professional experience in HR.
- Excellent Knowledge of the related laws & Regulations
- Good Knowledge of establishing HR Department of Scratch.
- Must be active, team player and goal oriented.
- Excellent in MS office and computer usage.
- Excellent in English ( writing and speaking)
- HR Business PartnerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia27 days ago
- Senior HR Specialist (Construc...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago