Skills And Tools:
- Applying agile principles with focus on building high quality products
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Implement page layouts, features, and changes according to mockups created by UX team and/or written requirements.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final handoff to engineering
- Work closely with UX designers, developers, and peers
- Cross functional collaboration to understand user stories, work with UX designer and developers to ensure the feasibility to implement the user interface
- Extending self & team capabilities through our tech community, on-job trainings, and objective-based development plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, XD.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent experience in CSS preprocessors and frontend development tools (Grunt, Gulp and Webpack)
- Excellent understanding of Bootstrap or similar frameworks & UX concepts.
- Excellent understanding of performance and Accessibility concepts
- Experience in TFS & GIT Repository
- Senior Front End Developer/ IT...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Front End Developer - ITWorx E...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago