Skills And Tools:
To manage and lead the accounting, banking, cash flows, taxation, and related functions of Enova in Egypt, working closely with the Finance Director and related departments/shareholders on internal controls, audits, and SOX reporting in order to ensure that financial statements are accurate, and transactions are in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and financial and accounting reporting standards.
- Contribute to the development of the departmental strategy and ensure effective cascading of departmental strategy into section’s policies and procedures in line with the overall business objectives of the Finance department.
- Manage the effective achievement of objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal to maximize subordinate and the overall performance.
- Support the department head in defining an optimum departmental structure so that resources are optimally utilized, and communication can take place in an efficient manner, including the implementation of the delegation of authority.
- Prepare the budget for the respective section and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are realized.
- Manage the effective management of the fixed assets register in compliance with corporate policies and procedures through ensuring that the accounts’ balances are true representation of facts.
- Manage the preparation of Enova’s general ledger and ensure that financial accounting transactions are accurately and properly reflected in the accounting books in accordance with accounting standards, policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and any other relevant accounting standards and practices.
- Manage and review on a quarterly basis the account payables and receivables related transactions, and review aging of payables/ receivables in order to effectively follow-up and liaise with internal and external stakeholders on insufficient or incorrect accounting information to maintain effective control over payments made and received within Enova.
- Manage and control all activities related to the Enova bank accounts, cash and fund resources and ensure receiving and processing the vendors’ invoices in compliance with the contract terms and conditions whilst adhering to organization’s policies and procedures and review the balance sheet schedule on a quarterly basis.
- Manage the internal audit related to accounting within Egypt and implement the recommendation with agreed timetable to ensure all activities are fully compliant to applicable regulations and policies.
- Manage the applicable taxation requirements of Egypt, coordinating with external consultants as required to ensure that all statutory filings are completed on time without penalties.
- Manage the consolidation & statutory financial statements to meet internal & external audit requirements.
- Work closely with banks to ensure that the operational requirements of the Company are well protected.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable & Revenues function and support them on complex invoicing templates, as required, to allow for the successful issuing of invoices.
- Manage the Accounts Payable function by ensuring payments are made within reasonable timelines to vendors, whilst deploying the proper vendor management tools and liaising with Procurement to control vendor creation and manage vendor relationships at a strategic level.
- Develop a pro-active working relationship with all authorities and assist in establishing areas for service improvement.
- Provide inputs to enhance departmental policy and procedures and develop / enhance procedures related to respective section and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of financial activity within the Egypt to ensure effective adherence and implementation.
- Review and update all policies relating to the finance function for all Enova to ensure they are accurate, relevant and that all required external and internal policies are being adhered to, in addition to maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are closely met with regard to vendor management and accreditation by working closely with Procurement Implementation and compliance with international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience; professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACA, CMA)
- 10+ years of progressively responsible financial experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management; advanced Excel skills and knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
- Accountant - Hadayek October, Giza1 month ago
- Branch Accountant - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior EPM Consultant (HFM,FCC... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- EPM Senior Consultant-Planning... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Financial AnalystConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza27 days ago
- Internal Audit Manager - Badr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior GL Accountant - (Constr... - Downtown, Cairo1 month ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Boulaq, Cairo1 month ago
- Internal Auditor - Riyadh KSa - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago
- Accounting ManagerEgyptian Starch and Glucose Manufacturing Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago