Teaching Assistant - CommuniactionPosted 18 days ago
21Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 4Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in the preparation and class delivery of the practical parts/Tutorials of the assigned courses.
- Responsible of maintaining regular communication/facilitation with the students through office hours.
- Responsible for updating attendance records and sending absence notifications.
- Responsible for Posting materials /assignments on student portals.
- Responsible (under supervision of course Instructor) for keeping track of and updating grade records in a timely manner.
- Co- responsible (in cooperation with and under supervision of course instructor) for correction of assignments, projects and exams
- Participates in different academic and development committees as assigned by the Associate dean of the school.
- Contributes to students’ development and extracurricular activities.
- Conducts research as part of his own development, as well as, faculty research projects and directions.
- Other duties as may be required.
Minimum Requirements for candidates:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communication from a reputable university with a minimum grade of Very Good (GPA over 3.4)
- Preferably a master’s degree in the area of specialization
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Compassionate, positive, and professional attitude
- High level of responsibility and commitment.
- Ability to take and implement initiatives contributing to the development of the school.