Skills And Tools:
- We are intermediary real estate around the world to mostly Japanese investors. We also support opening a bank account and establishing companies, offering insurance and financial options from around the world, and international tax advice as a specialist in the financial industry. Our mission is to benefit our clients and to give them a variety of financial options.
- Now, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team because we start our business in Egypt.
- We are going to assist all administrative tasks for real estate transactions in New Administrative Capital from contract to close as well as managing the property for our Japanese clients.
- Go to our job sites and take videos and photos to make sure everything is being done to plan as needed.
- Show property and attend for our Japanese investors.
- Coordinate with external partners such as lawyers, developers, banks, and other consultants in New Capital.
- Collaborate in developing and executing solutions to meet client needs.
- Assist our clients in rental, sales, purchase, and property management.
- Managing several projects at once and working effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Assist in procedures for establishing a company and opening a bank account.
- Assist with market research.
On a personal and professional level, here's just part of what you'll enjoy:
- Work remotely from home and flextime (Monday to Friday / 8-hour shift)
- Generous paid time off policy and holidays
- Career growth opportunities
We have a unique and dynamic culture. We are committed to the development of our people through challenging work assignments and exposure to diverse businesses. We’re looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, solutions-oriented, and willing to hustle to get the job done.
- Arabic and Japanese (Speaking and writing) are required.
- Experience in the translation field would be a plus.
- Previous experience with Japanese clients would be a plus.
- Good command of English (Speaking and writing) is preferred but not necessary.
- Highly motivated to more study Japanese is preferred. (We can support financial assistance for that.)
- Knowledge of the Real Estate/Leasing/Construction /Legal/Finance industry would be a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales Team Leader (Real Estate...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Real-Estate Consultant - CairoConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - S...The Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Real-Estate Advisor - (Cairo)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago