Skills And Tools:
Job location : Dubai or Saudi Arabia , can be determined after the interview
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Prepare MTO and BOQ
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).
- 6 years of work experience as a structural engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with the Institute of structural engineers.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
Requires Software :
- Staad Pro
- Idea Static
- Ram Connection
- Structural Technical Office En...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Steel Detailing EngineerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer - (C...Gulsan Egypt Non-Woven Industries - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Suez, Suez4 days ago