Skills And Tools:
- Evaluating and analyzing the source documents in order to determine the number of elements involved.
- Compiling estimates and proposals for approval.
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability.
- A key player in the resource tracking system: identifying, reporting and scheduling resources
- Manage client relationships and serve as the primary day-to-day contact for external clients.
- Manage localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with translators.
- Coordinate the activities of the production and QA teams to ensure timely delivery
- Monitor and document project status
- Bachelor's Degree (localization, business, linguistics, or with equivalent experience)
- 2 to 3 years of project management experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and organized problem-solving abilities
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Fluent in English is a must
- PMP certificate is a must or 5 years experience in Localization industry
- Projects Control ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Mechanical Project Manager - F...Farida group for fire fighting and fire alarm - Sidi Bishr, Alexandria8 days ago