Internal Audit SupervisorPosted 1 month ago
113Applicants for2 open positions
- 2In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Determine overall objective of business and suggest value addition at functional level of the stream under audit.
- Plan and develop the appropriate scope and schedule of audit programs and ascertain the technical skill, information requirements and resources requirement for the program.
- Identifying and evaluate the Company’s risk areas and provide key input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting auditee’s processes and procedures.
- Conduct interview, review documents, developing and administering surveys, composes summary memos, and preparing working papers.
- Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Assist in providing training, coaching, and guidance to internal audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (in accounting, business administration, public administration, or a related field) from an accredited college or university.
- Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (SOCPA, CPA), or equivalent.
- 5 -7 years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation, including two years of supervisory or project management experience.
- Audit Firms experience is a must.
Job specific Skills:
- Considerable knowledge/skills in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethics.
- Should work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Problem solving & decision making.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- Knowledge of program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Tax Accountant - Katameya, Cairo25 days ago
- Auditor - Katameya, Cairo25 days ago
- Internal Audit SupervisorTalaat Moustafa Group - Dokki, Giza20 days ago
- Internal Audit SupervisorEgypt Gold - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Internal Audit Consultant/Seni...Protiviti - Sheraton, Cairo8 days ago
- Internal AuditorWorld Trip Deal - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Internal AuditFawry Microfinance - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Internal Auditor (Preferably E...AlGammal Contracting - Katameya, Cairo9 days ago
- Internal Auditor supervisorConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza13 days ago
- Payment Compliance Audit Super...Talaat Moustafa Group - Dokki, Giza5 days ago
- Senior Internal auditor-EgyptHCPA - Nasr City, Cairo26 days ago
- Lecturer in the Business Schoo...El Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - New Capital, Cairo11 days ago