Skills And Tools:
- Build a customer-oriented focus in the Call Center by providing quality actions and resolutions to their concerns and queries.
- Follow communication/update expectations with clients, in accordance with the company policies, scheme or agreed time frames set.
- Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
- Update the existing database with changes and the status of each existing/prospective customer/member
- Document details of telephone conversation and actions taken.
- Correspond with Call Center Supervisor and Claims Manager and keep an open channel of communication.
- Maintaining records and close-loop each call by completing the clerical duties which includes faxing, filling up paperwork, doing checks on credit references, as well as liaising with other departments
- Analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions within the permitted scope of work.
- Bachelor University Degree in any discipline (graduates only)
- Very Good Command of English Language.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Call Center/ Customer services environment, TPA , Hospitals or Medical Centers.
- Flexible and ability to work shift (Working on Rotational Shifts, accepting night shift till 12:00 am)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong organizing and planning skills to work independently with efficiency and accuracy
- A proven track record of customer service success
- Requires tact and discretion in dealing with and handling confidential information
- Decisive, good decision making skills, able to escalate response to situations when relevant
- Physically fit to carry out duties.
- Males Only
- Call Center / Customer Service...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Calls ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago