Skills And Tools:
We’re a fast-growing multinational company. We work with some of the biggest billion-dollar-revenue brands in the US!
We're currently hiring for an immediate start!!
We're looking for someone who's flexible with working evening shifts (8 hours per day) and can start immediately!!
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms, like Github and Behance.
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements.
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates.
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles.
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases.
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires.
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill.
- Support the recruitment department in any related tasks
- Contact and communicate and assess the candidates through the screening process
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment is a must.
- Must be able to work in PM shifts (EST time zone).
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- Experience in mass hiring, sourcing and recruitment.
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge).
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo10 days ago