Skills And Tools:
- Assess processes, take measurements and analyze data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Review the KPI monitoring systems and determine ways to improve
- Follow up, investigate & reduce the defect and scrap rates
- Control Raw Material consumption and validate new materials or suppliers
- Follow up the control tools and techniques to maintain the quality level of process
- Standardize the process parameters and train operators.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Mechanical
- Proven work experience as a Process Engineer.
- Experience of 1-3 years in the manufacturing field (must)
- Six Sigma & Lean manufacturing
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago