Skills And Tools:
- Receive inbound calls for International & Domestic Air, Hotel booking inquiries from customers
- Answer customer queries, as well as probe the customer to obtain a full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Make sure that all customers issues are handled.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow up (Call and Email) with customers in case of pending/escalated issues.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers
- 0 to 2 years experience as a customer service agent
- Grads only
- Immediate joiners are preferable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer Service AgentConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago