Skills And Tools:
- To support the financial business analysis activities of the group to ensure timely and relevant management reporting as input to key strategic and commercial decisions.
- To prepare/consolidate, interpret and maintain the financial or business management reports, budgets, forecasts and variance analysis of the Company while being able to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines, management’s expectations and make recommendations to contribute to the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Production of monthly management accounts in a form that assists management in assessing the performance against budgets, tenders, KPIs, etc. of projects, businesses, regions, etc.
- To proactively analyze and interpret business performances on a monthly basis.
- To oversee in the budget and forecasting process and produce budgets and forecasts that facilitate management’s visibility of future profits, cash flows and assets/ liabilities based on commercial, technical and strategic assumptions developed in close cooperation with the senior management of the group.
- To Assist in modeling the financial implications of strategic and commercial options and scenarios to support the decision-making process.
- To participate in the annual budget preparation process of the Company from the data collection stage, to coordination with Operations and Accounts teams, review and verification until consolidation.
- To ensure the proper preparation of monthly management reports and consolidated management reports, while ensuring timely submission and data integrity of these reports in strict accordance with deadlines for the required review and providing feedback to management to support key decision-making.
- To perform overall financial statement analysis, investigate significant variances, detect anomalies and identify areas of improvement/critical success factors and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- To handle the following items with regards to special projects:
- Coordinate the flow of information effectively while maintaining a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Prepare business plan and forecasts for review and approval.
- Proactively interact with key management to gather information and review all data needed for the projects and valuation analysis.
- Prepare presentation to set out the key underlying concepts of the project.
- Take the initiative and identify key items where management should focus their attention on.
- To prepare ad hoc reports and analysis of various companies under the Group as deemed fit and required by management.
- To assist in the preparation of various presentations and collect all relevant qualitative and quantitative data to come up with an adequate and accurate presentation to the Board or to Executive Management.
- Excellent/Fluent in English
- Analytical & Creative Thinking
- Proactive and takes Initiatives
- Self-motivated & hard worker
- Team worker
- Males only.
- Accounting ClerkConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago