Skills And Tools:
Earn up to 9,000 Gross The Advisor I, Technical Support responds to basic and routine inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client products. This position assists external users of the client's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
- Assist external users of the client's technical products or services; identity, investigate, research, and provide resolution to user questions and problems
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
- Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical issues; including making follow up outbound calls to customers or other parties as needed
- Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing the opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- (B2/C1) English language level is a must.
- Additionally, if you are familiar with Microsoft products (basic knowledge) and you are able to lose the jargon and explain steps in a simple way, you are very likely to be successful in our process.
- Tier 2 Technical Skills are a must.
- Fluency in both written and speaking in the language.
- Flexible with rotational shifts.
- Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability and willingness to provide pre-sales support. Ability to promote and sell products or services.
- Able to speak with customers in a calm, enthusiastic and friendly tone of voice.