Skills And Tools:
Analyzing Medical files and ensuring completeness and quality of medical records in compliance with medical records policies and procedures
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect discharged patient medical records and any loose reports from the wards each day and Perform tracer activities.
- Check completeness of Medical Record files documentation according to the deficient checklist
- Check the accuracy of patient identification (PIN) on each form of the file
- Check the completeness of Those who are authorized to make Entry in the Patient's clinical records and check all deficiencies of these Entries in Patient's clinical record using the deficiency checklist
- Notify and communicate with DRs who have deficient files for completion
- BC. Degree in Pharmacy or any medical, Scientific discipline
- Two (2) years of experience in a hospital or multi-disciplinary healthcare facility doing medical audio transcription or its equivalent
- Knowledge of patient care charts and patients' history.
- Ability to analyze complex medical records.
- Advanced knowledge of medical coding procedures, systems, and regulatory issues within a specified area of medical specialty.
- Internal AuditorTHE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago