Preschool Montessori English Teacher New CairoPosted 23 days ago
46Applicants for15 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for daily planning and implementation of the school programs within an assigned age group.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote the social, mental, and physical growth of the children.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Organize and label materials, and display students' work in a manner appropriate for their ages and perceptual skills.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and ongoing teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
- Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
- Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Flexible, can work effectively in a team.
- Good communication skills with both children and parents.
- English Teacher (Foreigners) - Shorouk City, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior, Prep, and Junior Teach... - Giza, Egypt2 months ago
- Preschool Montessori English T...Trillium Preschool - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Preschool Montessori English T...Trillium Preschool - Shorouk City, Cairo8 days ago
- Female English Teacher/Class T...Juniors Academy - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Pre-School English Teacher - N...Leap Development Hub - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- French Preschool TeacherInnovvette for Education - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- ICT/STEM InstructorLIVIT - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- German Preschool TeacherInnovvette for Education - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- English Instructor For Kids (N...SYE English Community - Dokki, Giza30 days ago
- English Instructor For Kids (D...SYE English Community - Dokki, Giza30 days ago
- Physical Education TrainerThe Baby Academy - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago