- An Associate’s degree and 2+ years of relevant IT technical support experience are preferred.
- The candidate will possess COMPTIA A+ and MCSE windows server 2016 is preferred
The Ideal Candidate Should Be Familiar/have Experience With
- Windows Operating Systems (OS), Microsoft Office, networking principles, and Active Directory.
- Systems and Security Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is preferred
- LAN/WAN systems and the Process Data Acquisition and Recording systems
- Workstation image creation and image management
- Workstation roll-out and re-build, configuration
- Maintenance of computer equipment, workstation and printer troubleshooting and repair, telecommunications and teleconferencing equipment.
- Strong interpersonal and IT troubleshooting skills.