Skills And Tools:
- An ideal Customer Support Advisor manages the workflow among concerned departments in order to respond to client's inquiries as well as providing them with standardized and high-quality service in a timely manner.
- Answer inbound calls and manage workflow between departments
- Answer clients inquiries and help them use the company’s services
- Make outbound calls with clients to follow up on service delivery
- Overlook production processes and services provided by the company
- English Fluency is a MUST.
- Graduates & undergraduates can apply.
- Previous experience as a Customer support agent, Call Center agent is a plus.
- Ability to work in the US Shift (5 pm - 2 am).
- Customer service skills.
- Working location: Maadi
- Working days: Monday to Friday, Saturdays and Sundays are fixed off days
- Salary: 6000 Net + (1000 KPI's + 500 Increment) both applicable after the first 3 months.