Financial ManagerPosted 1 month ago
305Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 149Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Performs administrative and clerical tasks (e.g. data entry, preparing invoices, and sending bill reminders, keeping documents).
- Communicates with suppliers/vendors for any information related to payment channels and times.
- Keeps suppliers' documents/files and updates it regularly.
- Ensures all accounts payables and receivables transactions on ERP - Finance module.
- Facilitates payment of due invoices by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Follows-up the reconciliation of payables and receivables functions.
- Follows-up the monthly and yearly closure.
- Verifies discrepancies identifies the causes and resolves it.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Allocates resources and manage cash flows
- Conducts profit and cost analyses
- Develops secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensures all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consults board members about funding options
- Recommends cost-reducing solutions
- Conduct risk management.
- Manages the ERP & AX system's full activation.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce / Business Administrations or its equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Postgraduate studies in Finance or accounting management.
- International certificate in Finance (e.g. CMA or CPA).
- MBA is preferred.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza3 days ago