Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for executing the Quality Management System, KPIs deep Analysis, Investigation Platforms, and applying the right CAPA.
- Supports deploying of Quality strategy, governance and goals through specific Quality projects and targets.
- Supports changes to existing and new materials suppliers through activities that assure quality / hygienic control processes are in place and operating effectively
- Supports resolving consumer/ customer product and package complaints through analysis to identify improvements
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate precision, reliability and accuracy of processes, products and production equipment.
- Review all product quality aspects like planning, manufacturing methods and process specifications.
- Assist manufacturing scrap performance evaluation and management.
- Ensure HACCP plans for the site are designed and operated to assure product safety
- 1 to 3 Years of Experience in Quality related Field
- Engineering Background is a MUST, preferably Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Manufacturing, FMCG or Automotive industry is an asset
Candidate outline :
- Sharp Analytical Thinking.
- Team Work.
- Communication Skills.
- Investigation Platforms & Problem-Solving Tools.
- Q-EWO Working Knowledge.
- Quality Control DirectorConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria8 days ago
- Quality Control clerkConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago