Skills And Tools:
Candidate will be responsible for all Accounting activities within the group including at least:
- All records, transactions and books keeping (including general ledgers, treasury, petty cash,,, etc).
- Preparing financial reports and Statements (Profit & Loss, Cash flow, Balance Sheet, budget,,,etc).
- Monthly/ Periodical and yearly reports.
- Account receivables and Account payables.
- Taxation and tax filing.
- Payroll, banking other related accounting activities.
- Support the preparation and analysis of financial studies for projects.
- Collaborate with legal accounting offices and coordinate yearly financial statements, reviews, audits, compliance and taxation.
- Develop, document and maintain job related business processes, data base and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls and group F&A system.
- At least Relevant University Degree (Finance/Accounting).
- Ability to deliver compliant work under regulation of ethical business conduct.
- Relevant experience and deep understanding for the job tasks.
- Full understanding for Egypt taxing system, Egyptian Accounting standards and related regulations and laws.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good command of English.
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational and teamwork skills.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Accounting Manager (Restaurant...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- CFO - Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Accounting Manager (Food And B...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago