Skills And Tools:
- Formulate cosmetics based on key and new ingredients that meet customer’s requirements.
- Research and develop new technologies and trends to produce new products and to develop the existing ones to give our company the competitive edge in the cosmetics market place.
- Complete stability study to guarantee a product that will remain stable throughout the claimed shelf life.
- Analyze all active ingredients to ensure the efficacy of our products.
- Work in parallel with the production is to provide them with the manufacturing procedures of the new products and attending the scaling up of the first 3 batches.
- Work in parallel with the QC & the QA department to provide them with the specifications for the analysis of new products and the manufacturing procedures to monitor the production.
- Prepare the registration files of new products and the re-registration files of old products every 10 years.
- Work in parallel with the marketing department to develop a successful product. Samples of the new products are sent to the marketing department to be tested by volunteers in focus groups.
- All the Scientific data should be claimed on the new products supplied by the R&D Department.
- Follow-up with fellow junior R&D team members on their project progress.
- Ensure the implementation of HSE regulation.
- Education: BSc. in Pharmacy with graduation grade Good and above.
- Language: Excellent English Language proficiency.
- Computer: Excellent Computer skills proficiency.
- Years of Experience: From 0-2 years of experience within the area of Cosmetics /Pharmaceutical research development.