Skills And Tools:
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years experience in Mechanical Engineering especially in Maintenance.
- English Language – Spoken and written
- Customer Oriented
- Hands-on experience in operations & maintenance of various systems like Firefighting, HVAC, plumbing, Water, sewage, and other mechanical tools, equipment, and practices.
- Facilities Management Background is plus
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office & ...Confidential Company - North Coast, Matruh6 days ago