Skills And Tools:
Main Responsibilities And Duties:
- Take care of products from the raw material stage to the sale as an end product to the clients.
- Responsible for organizing and managing the activities involved in the acquisition, identification.
- Distribution of products through all the supply chain system.
- Improving processes to reduce costs.
- Developing documentation related to support.
- Planning inventory control.
- Arranging distribution products.
- Solving problems in cases of return of products.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in the Logistics field
- Have in-depth knowledge of shipment process, custom clearance procedures, International legalization, and local governmental challenges on Import.
- Manage communication with the banks on daily basis to get updates on the submitted docs or needed swifts.
- Having a previous background on Shipping lines and FF.
- Handling Insurance claims and provides accurate reports.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - Manial, Cairo6 days ago
- Logistics CoordinatorConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza1 day ago
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria7 days ago
- Senior Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 hours ago
- Import SpecialistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Import Manager - QalubiaConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia9 days ago