Senior Mechanical DesignPosted 2 months ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Position Purpose –
• Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil &Gas Plants, [project services, etc., in accordance with the Company established procedures.
• Activity planning, work scheduling, assigning responsibilities to Engineers & Draftsmen, and monitoring to meet the project schedule with resource optimization.
• Preparation / review of PFD, P&ID’s, project specific specifications, design calculation /
analysis, procurement specification.
• Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
• Estimation / engineering work related to bids.
Key Responsibilities –
• Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
• Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment's etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
• Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
• To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
• Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical
Bid Analysis etc.
• Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
- B.Sc. Of Engineering - Specialization in Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 10 years in Oil & Gas / Mechanical Design Engineering (with minimum 5 – 6 experiences in Oil & Gas industry, in consulting OR EPC company with Design & Engineering capability)
- Hands on experience in software such as HYSYS, PIPENET, PIPEPHASE, FLARENET
- Strong background in Steel Structure, Piping, Tanks, and HVAC is a plus
- Senior Graphic Designer - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior 3D Designer – Events an... - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Sr. Eng...Confidential Company - Helwan, Cairo8 hours ago
- BIM EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Production Engineer - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Visual Merchandiser - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago
- Unreal Developer - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Appdynamics Technical Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- MEP Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Mechanical Design Engin...Seoudi Supermarket - Sheikh Zayed, Giza11 hours ago
- Senior Design Mechanical Engin...ElEZZ Construction & Trading - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Design Engin...MediNeeds - Agouza, Giza1 month ago
- Fire Fighting & Plumbing Syste...Confidential Company - Garden City, Cairo7 days ago
- R&D Mechanical EngineerGiza power - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Standard Mechanical EngineerBiobusiness - 6th of October, Giza11 hours ago
- HVAC Design EngineerEngineering Consulting Office - Garden City, Cairo7 days ago
- Mechanical Design EngineerSierra Engineering & Manufacturing - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Senior Sales Engineer (Mechani...EgyptianEuropean - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Estimation & Design Engineer –...Johnson Controls - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago