Skills And Tools:
Responsibility 1: Procurement and supply chain Management:
- Analyse and ensure local market surveys and keep a local suppliers database updated corresponding to the HI needs and criteria (quality, price, service, ethics etc.)
- Make sure to always consider value for money having in mind quality and sustainability of the goods.
- Implement procurement procedures for HI and organize different stages in the local purchasing of goods and services (market, surveys, ordering, monitoring, receipt, conformity checks etc)
- Process the orders and ensure their follow-up and provide feedback to the applicant and inform his/her manager in case of problem.
- Monitor Purchase and service requests updating PSR monitoring chart
- Ensure the adequate filling of purchases files: signatures, presence and validity of the documents
- Follow up all the purchase files of our local partners in order to ensure that it respects HI’s procurement procedures. In case of any discrepancy, inform his/her Manager (as much as possible in writing).
- Ensure payment to the suppliers in link with finance department according to the invoice brought by the purchaser and suppliers.
- Ensure proper follow up of services contracts
Responsibility 2: FLEET MANAGEMENT:
- Define the weekly programme's travel requirements.
- Ensure the respect of HI movement and transport management procedure.
- Collect and ensure the reconciliation of all documents regarding fuel consumption (fuel voucher, logbook, petrol station detailed invoice…).
- Prepare the Vehicle monitoring chart (VMC)
- Ensure the adequate filling of all documents by the driver and Expats , specially the Log book.
- Archiving of fleet files in a proper way.
- Manage and follow up the transport service contracts.
- Support the Driver / Logistic Assistant to organize and follow up the transportation of the goods.
- Make sure all drivers know the roads, used secure roads and respect the security driving rules
- Supervise the general maintenance of vehicles in link with the Driver / Logistics Assistant.
- Ensure any required training for Driver / Logistics assistant , HI principles, driving…
Responsibility 3: Ensuring the correct management of equipment and IT at office level:
- Ensure that Equipment and IT Management Policy is implemented, understood and respected.
- Be the focal point for IT related issues and requests.
- Ensure proper installation, follow up and upgrade of IT equipment (hardware, software, network, back up, security systems and devices).
- Train/support (or supervise the training) users on how to properly use the equipment .
- Ensure daily monitoring of IT equipment performance and report any issue to the Logistics Department Manager and IT Officer .
- Ensure the installation, maintenance, monitoring and traceability of equipment (computer, power-supply, communication etc.).
- Ensure that the documents related to equipment management are compliant with HI policy
- Ensuring the physical management of stocks and storage facilities.
- Ensuring the correct management of customs clearance procedures at Jordan Level.
- Apply equipment management procedures and written certification of each withdrawal of equipment from stock.
- Ensure the use of and accurate update of the Equipment Monitoring Chart (EMC) and the quality of the data it contains
Responsibility 4: In charge of the general services (expatriate staff accommodation, offices, and storage facilities):
- Define the needs and propose solutions in terms of premises and carrying out or ensuring the management of the fitting, servicing and maintenance of the premises
- Ensure that Premises meet the minimum safety and security requirements and analyze the guarantees of insurance after seeking advice from his/her manager.
- Ensure the proper follow up of premises contracts.
Responsibility 5: Organization of seminar, meeting and travel:
- Organize travel ,visa and accommodation arrangement according to the travel plan/form, organize the welcoming of staff/guest, manage the guesthouse room vacancies and follow up the maintenance when needed.
- Organize with the project team seminars and workshop arrangements (set up of the meeting room, meals, office supplies) and ensure travel arrangement and accommodation for each attendant
- Ensuring the rent of venue or hotel, purchase of flight ticket through the travel agency, and preparing the eventual purchase file
Responsibility 6: Stock management:
- Implement the control of the reception and inspection of all incoming materials to stores and reconciles with purchase orders and delivery notes.
- Supervise all trucks when loading and unloading materials and equipment from and to stores.
- Follow the site physical management of stock:
- Use the stock management tool.
- Organizing and distributing the materials within the projects.
- Follow the local transport of materials: choice of transport methods and packaging, planning and monitoring of dispatches, administrative and customs formalities.
- University Degree in Development-related field of Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of practical experience in related fields (administration, logistical, operational support)
- Good organization skills
- Good oral, written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Time Management
- Writing and communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with internal and external parties
- Being self-motivated, focused and trust worthy
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic and a very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English.