Skills And Tools:
- Achieve territory sales goals by promoting the assigned products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within the assigned geography.
- Educate customers on the use, advantages indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products.
- Professionally represent the company in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in the territory.
- Ensure territory sales strategy execution using the territory business plan, regional business plan, and call activity reports
- Executes professional sales and marketing plan in the assigned territory/product to exceed sales targets from existing and new customer accounts.
- Builds desired skills, knowledge, and attitude in coordination with a direct coach.
- Delivers customer-centric activities in coordination with a direct manager (RTD hospital meeting... etc )
- Visit physicians and pharmacists to introduce the brand with medical detailing and provide supporting technical/scientific documentation to encourage prescriptions.
- Build and drive trustworthy working relationships with physicians and pharmacists by understanding their needs and recommending customized products & treatments to support their objectives and achieve patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals.
- Implements territory coverage plan (No. of sales call & visit frequency) as per the annual business plan.
- Ensure optimum coverage and solid performance levels of call and field productivity in the assigned area and report daily on the outcomes and feedback of the visit through the reporting system.
- Accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory expenses, and written reports and within the deadline as defined by the management.
- Effective use of company promotional tools, free medical samples, and service to achieve the assigned target.
- Responsible for up-to-date market intelligence activities.
- Find new business opportunities and introduce the brand in new accounts in line with the brand image and strategy and report to the direct manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS in a scientific field (Pharmacy, sciences, dentistry . etc.)…
- 2-3 years of related sales experience.
- Experience in sales of Dermatology products (highly preferred)
- General understanding of business objectives.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- General computer and sales software operations.
- Strong knowledge of Sales processes and procedures required.
- Requires outstanding oral and written communications skills, comprehension skills, knowledge of sales principles, and computer skills.
- Medical Sales Representative-A...Distinguished Medical World Medical Group - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago