Skills And Tools:
Job Description TEST DATA MANAGEMENT MANAGER - ( 2400007O )
To manage a consistent and repeatable process to support multiple applications including identifying data elements for masking in Applications using Test Data Management Tools “TDM”. In addition to, working closely with other stake holders to provide the required Test Data for Performance Test, User Acceptance Test, QA Test, Application Development, and other Non-Production Environments.
1. Manage the planning, design, development and maintenance of test data to ensure smooth workflow.
2. Lead and manage technical projects implementing test data management and use of the Enterprise Data Management tools to provide the best practice of data masking and protection.
3. Enhance testing process quality and help improve business outcomes through automated, targeted data creation.
4. Enhance skills on emerging test data management approaches.
5. Formulate the right TDM solution and tooling strategy to provide optimum, reusable and secured test data solution.
6. Manage all the applicable automation processes regarding data extraction and data masking to expedite the process and avoid any human errors.
7. Align with IT Security/Information and Compliance teams to come up with the sensitive data subset to be masked and protected.
8. Coordinate activities across multiple operations teams including Storage, OS , and DBA teams to ensure smooth workflow
9. Enhances test data management, fabrication and orchestration to maximize the business data privacy.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent Minimum 8-10 years of experience in IT Data management Experience in Test Data modelling and Management activities (Data Generation, Data Sub - Setting, Data Masking and data cloning, data preparation using automated data extraction, test matching and production copy data to test systems) Expertise in data profiling & setup of test data utilities Expertise in integration technology and solutions design involving enterprise service bus. Experience in Test data preparation using automated data extraction and data masking ITIL qualifications, awareness of programme and project management is a plus Cross-platform experience and the expertise such as ESB, T24, and others Knowledge of system level and integration level testing Working experience in an agile environment Windows and AIX OS Knowledge Knowledge of Test Data Management (TDM) tools such as IBM Optim, CA TDM OR Informatica ILM, RedGate, CA TDM Informatica, Delphix , IBM Apim, IBM Service virtualization appium and IBM Optim.etc. Good technical Knowledge of T24 Core Banking System
Very good command of English language (written and spoken Very good time management & managerial skills Very good presentation and communication skills Very good problem solving & analytical skills
: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 1