Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities will vary across projects and will include (but not limited to):
- Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in compliance with accounting standards (IFRS) and company policies.
- Conduct detailed account analyses and reconciliations to ensure all financial Information is reported correctly
- Ensure compliance with federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Collaborate external auditors to complete audits efficiently.
- Implement and maintain internal controls to safeguard company assets.
- Oversee the accounts payable and receivable processes, ensuring transactions are processed efficiently and accurately
To be considered for the role candidate must:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, or a related field. ACCA / equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, with at least 2 years in a senior accounting role.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting requirements.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
To succeed in the role candidate must:
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be self-motivated and proactive in approach with an eye for detail
- Be able to communicate with senior management and major project stakeholders in a professional manner
- Be comfortable working with databases and all applications of Microsoft suite B
- Be willing to travel on client engagements and work flexible hours