Skills And Tools:
- Take responsibility for the coding of all account receivable entries in the general ledger system.
- Takes ownership of the debtor aging system and manages the size of the bad debt reserve for financial accounting purposes.
- Solve problems as they arise on where to code receipts of unknown origin.
- Work closely with Treasury Department to reconcile money coming in with invoices issued understand when issues need to be raised to Accounting manager Accounts Receivable when risks of nonpayment grow.
- Ensure any penalties for late payment are charged.
- Issue invoices in a timely manner in partnership with business units.
- Prepare and complete reliable accounting records and documentation in accordance with the Department of Finance policies.
- Maintenance of appropriate auditing practices to limit financial risks faced by the Department; prepare financial reports for financial analysis, forecasting, and trending and results analysis on.
- Prepare regular or special written reports and submit it to the senior management and branch managers on the credit situation on particular branches.
- Monitor the deductions with the clients with coordination with the Treasury Function.
- Review the Sales tax reports, social insurance and client’s invoices and checks.
- Collect all the checks and track the transactions so that bank statements reconcile with Accounts Receivable account codes.
- Manage debtor positions and ensure risk of nonpayment is avoided through careful debtor management strategy.
- Work with projects accountants to understand debt management protocols in all Red Sea projects operate and ensure this is compliant with local custom and practice.
- Manage the Accounts receivable system team and grow and develop staff who work within the team and ensure the output of the work produced by this small team meets acceptable quality standards.
- Propose solutions for collection of old or overdue debts.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience.
- 5+ Years of Expierience as a Recievable Accountant.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Senior Financial Analysis Spec... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt1 month ago
- Collector - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Accountant (Females Only) - Shubra, Cairo2 months ago