Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with the operations team and other teams in the central office to plan, schedule and coordinate project activities, identify and allocate resources, identify materials plan for mobilization and advise on the overall project methodology in order to set expectations and systems of project completion deadlines.
- Decide on subcontractors’ selection and negotiate terms and conditions in the agreement and execution phases in order to keep effective relationship management with external providers.
- Manage and monitor the schedule baseline considering the engineering, procurement, financial and construction activities in order to maintain the progress and accomplish projects’ targets.
- Set up and maintain cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures to ensure reduction of material waste and saving of resources.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports to maintain up to date project information.
- Manage variation proposals and drawings, and study inventory and initiate change requests when necessary in response to meeting the clients’ requests.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve issues, such as work procedures, complaints and projects’ implementation problems.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety standards and codes and other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Manage supplies or materials to complete projects promptly.
- Manage the close-out phase in terms of scheduling demobilization, testing and commissioning, generating certificates, drafting as-built drawings and operation manuals, variation orders and overall compensation of the project in order to successfully and profitably conclude projects.
- Conduct technical interviews with potential professionals and personal to secure a sufficient supply of workforce to the project.
- Project Management
- Males Only
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from Governmental Universities.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Ability to work for 12 working hours
- Previous Experience in Roads
- Project management and supervision skills
- Experience between 10 to 20 years
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Industrial Development Group - IDG - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Infrastructure Civil Site Engi...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago