Warehouse ManagerPosted 21 days ago
212Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for following up the implementation of warehouse management plans.
- Responsible for keeping warehouse records and following up on storage work/conditions.
- Monitoring the validity of the inventory movement entry, supervising the storekeepers, and developing their performance.
- Monitoring inventory limits for items and coding items, in particular, the demand limit for each item. The required quantities and the approval of purchase orders that complement the needs of the stores, in coordination with the Procurement Manager, until the supply is completed, taking into account the assurance of the quality of purchases.
- Verify the correctness of directing the exchange permissions received from the branch accountant and uploading them to the cost centers (patient - clinic - doctor - service - branch) through the restrictions of charging the cost to the accounting system.
- Carrying out periodic and surprise inventory, confirming balances and submitting related reports.
- Participate in preparing the periodic lists of raw materials and suppliers and provide the required information for that.
- Suggesting improvement, curative and preventive measures that would improve the performance of the work in its management.
- Conducting a periodic inventory of the stores every three months and submitting copies of it to the administrative director and the financial director.
- Submit a weekly report to each of the Administrative Director & the Financial Director to show what has been accomplished and what has been postponed, with a statement of the reason.
- All of the above must be done in accordance with the official procedure approved for the warehouse management.
- Responsible for keeping all records of quality models for warehouse procedures, and all his works are subject to internal review.
- Good dealing with computer programs, especially database programs
- Highly leadership and management skills
- Familiarity with the used storage systems
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Coordination and burden distribution skills
- Forecasting and observational skills
- Supply Chain & Merchandising S...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago
- SAP Supply Chain Management Fu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago