Responsibility Engineer "R.E"Posted 22 days ago
61Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Follow up with contractors construction team to ensure the proper execution according to the approved shop drawings ,MOS ……etc.
- Study Project Specifications ,IFC Drawings and project scope of works.
- Prepare and develop the construction method statement.
- Coordinate all Disciplines Site work .
- Coordinate with all project Stakeholders Requirements "Owner-Consultant-Contractor-Developer'.
- Coordinate with all project team members : Engineers ,Constructions ,Procurement ,Safety and QS to develop ,maintain ,control and update the tracking loge for:
- Procurement / Deliveries.
- Material Submittal and Approval .
- Drawings / Handing over documents / NOCs / MOS.
- Prepare Site Work Progress work Reports ,KPIs Reports ,Project management Reports.
- Prepare Invoices and cash flow Follow up Reports.
- Flexibility in Performing any other roles and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree of Civil / Architecture Engineering “ government university is a prefer”.
- +5 years Experience.
- Highly aware with Engineering Related Programs “ Autocad - Excel - P6 - ………….etc”
- Technical Office work background is a must.
- Management knowledge and PMP Course or certificate is prefer.
- Excellent inter personal Skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Communication Skills.
- Fluent in English Speaking and written.