Skills And Tools:
- Design original pieces, including photos, GIFS, videos, illustrations, infographics, printing and branding.
- Oversee all design elements, from the conception to final delivery with high standards of quality and adherence to the brand identity.
- Refine and finalize images, fonts, colors and layouts using graphic design programs.
- Search for ideas on graphic design websites to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Listen to design needs, generate ideas and communicating them with other members of the team.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines, and scheduling project implementation based on workload.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and videos.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and content creators to create pieces compatible with content and digital campaigns
- 2 to 4 years of proven experience in professional graphic design, preferably with a marketing agency.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in fine arts, marketing, and advertising or any relevant field.
- Experience in social media designs (photos and videos) is a must.
- Excellent at all Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In design, )