Skills And Tools:
- Development of Cloud Application Engineering Solutions, Web-based Simulation, Scalable Online Technical Support, Hosted Engineering Solutions, Online Design Centers, Online Design Tools, and WebSIM.
- Development of new applications and maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects, logging the work by means of proper documentation.
- Test and develop programming modifications – ensure Software testing and quality assurance.
- Work in a team to provide estimates for tasks and the development of new features
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Liaise with internal business users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance Implement localization or globalization of software
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Development, Web Services ASP .NET, and Web Applications
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET Framework 4.6+, .NET Core 2+, ASP.NET MVC, IIS 7.5+, Web API, TFS/Git, SQL Server.
- Experience of database technologies & Frameworks: MS SQL, Mongo, T-SQL language, and Entity Framework.
- Experience of Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Experience of development/design patterns & techniques: DI/CI, applying design patterns such as Factory, Observer, etc., SOLID Principles, TDD using NUnit or similar.
- HTML, HTML5, JSON, XML, XML Schema
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud experience.
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture – SOA
- Production support experience troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- A proven track record in Software Development, ideally within agile teams
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git source control.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge around Scalable Enterprise Application
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related numerate
- Senior Dot Net Full Stack Deve...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Full-Stack .Net Web Dev...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Full Stack .NET Developer - Gi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Xamarin Mobile Developer - Smart Village, Giza2 days ago
- Software Engineer (Ruby On Rai... - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior PHP Developer (Laravel) - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer (....Fekra Technology Solutions and Construction - Dokki, Giza10 days ago