Paralegal/ Business Support
-Mohandessin, GizaPosted 22 days ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 32Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Support business planning functions for new and existing / potential partnerships and alliances.
- Provide support to the relevant teams to implement business plans, processes and procedures and achieve the organization goals.
- Managing and archiving projects documentation, including MoU’s, meetings records, project files, Presentations etc.
- Perform general administrative duties to support the day-to-day operations
- Prepare reports for the management upon completion the assignments.
- Performing Adhoc Tasks as required.
- Provide regular updates to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Provide day to day general legal administrative support.
- Coordinate the legal department internal activities, including meeting schedule and organizing all required support services.
- Filling, organizing and maintain a register of fillings and other legal records
- To support the group CEO with the quarterly report, and the legal counsel with full business and legal support including typing and amending documents, diary management, liaising with clients and various other administrative tasks in support of the team operation of the Dubai office.
- The selected candidate will Mainly provide support for our headquarter in Dubai, plus Oman and KSA.
- Assist General Counsel with legal, compliance and administrative support across all our business lines (including credit management, legal debt settlement and set up projects)
- Managing the outlook calendars and diaries.
- Organising internal and external meetings, conference calls and video links, as required.
- Liaising with clients in a professional manner on the telephone and via written correspondence.
- Communicating at all levels within the firm in a clear and concise manner, whilst maintaining confidentially at all times.
- Log in to the system and update it on time.
- Performing other ad hoc business support tasks as required and requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Administration or related .
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced company.
- Experience as a paralegal, legal assistant is preferred, familiarity with legal procedures.
- Excellent online researcher and information gathering skills
- Excellent speaking writing Arabic and English language is a must.
- Able to building excellent working relationships with stakeholders.
- You must be self-motivated, possess good planning skills and demonstrate.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Written and oral communication skills. Active listener, high attention to detail.
- MS Office skills
- Creating spreadsheets, and Presentations.
- Data analysis and Validation
- Flexibility, Problem Solving, and critical thinking Skills. ...
- Creativity, and Interpersonal Skills.
- Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving.
- Adaptability, negotiation, and teamwork Skills.
- Conflict Resolution, and Decision Making.
- Administrative and Leadership skills.
- Telesales Executive (Fresh Gra... - Maadi, Cairo19 days ago
- Localization Project Coordinat... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Software Customer Support Spec... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Success Representativ... - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Telemarketing Representative - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Telesales Executive - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Senior Outgoing Tour Operator ... - Nasr City, Cairo28 days ago
- Live Streaming and Operations ... - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Admin & Customer Service Speci...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago