Skills And Tools:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Splice raw film footage together from various sources and shoots and combine it with other scenes to create a cohesive story.
- Edit footage into timelines and cut time out of certain shots to create a more
impactful story for the audience.
- Combine visual footage with audio sound effects, dialogue, ambient sound and a musical soundtrack to create more drama in the story.
- Use computer editing software programs, video switching devices, digital video effects programs and other tools to piece together film components.
- Ensure all editing cuts, splices, changes and additions appear seamless and
natural and help the story flow more effectively in the finished product.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Perfect understanding of English.
- 1 year of experience as video editor.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop
- Creative thinker.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
- Submission of a video editing reel of your best work
- Senior Video EditorE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago