Skills And Tools:
- Preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Administration
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Good experience in MS office tools
- HR & Office AdminConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Receptionist/Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago