Skills And Tools:
- We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer who can join our development team. The ideal candidate must have solid experience in software development using Java/JVM technologies. We are looking for someone passionate about their work, willing to learn new things and enjoys solving difficult problems, with solid experience in software development using Java EE technologies.
What you’ll do…
- Deep understanding of the DevOps practices and development productivity topic.
- Take ownership of your work – from understanding the requirements to implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Work in high-performance teams and can independently drive technical discussions and facilitate complex decision making.
- Coordinate/deploy releases of the software.
- Build processes and metrics to monitor adoption.
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular company and team events like Summer or Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
- We are a remote-first tech startup founded in 2020, offering an all-in-one HR-service to our clients, allowing them to hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal). Additionally, our solution helps our clients become a company of choice, by enabling them to offer temporary employment to their employees through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
- A stellar founding team is leading WorkMotion, backed by one of the most renowned early-stage investors in Europe. If you like to roll up your sleeves and get all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! You will be part of our incredible intercultural team, based all over the world and have the chance to learn and grow alongside the company.
- **No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**
What we’re looking for…
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines, preferably using Jenkins
- Experience in version control systems, incident tracking tools (i.e. JIRA) and build/deployment tools (i.e. Github and Jenkins)
- Experience in managing releases is required
- Experience in Docker orchestration engines (ECS, Kubernetes, Fargate)
- Good experience in AWS, Docker and scripting languages like Python or shell
- Experience in Continuous Integration and delivery processes is required
- Experience with IAC code ideally Terraform, or similar
- Devops Engineer - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- SRE - CI/CD Automation Enginee... - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior GENESYS Engineer/ GENES...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- SRE Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Mobile Application Developer - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Senior DevOps Engineer - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Senior Devops EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo28 days ago